Tuesday, July 19, 2011

OUT OF THIS WORLD: Amazing Graphic Artist Artavius Veasey!!!


 Artavius Veasey, better known as Tay was born February 21st 1990. A Tennessee Native who's a Graphic Designer, Blogger, CEO of AVproductionz and motivational speaker. He is currently a sophomore at Southwest Tennessee Community College with a major in Graphic Design and Multimedia. 


    
 How did you get into graphic design?

 Well I will say all of my early childhood life I liked Art. All different types of Arts: Fine, Visual, Media, Graphic, Fashion, etc. Today I find myself doing a bit of each one. From sketching, dancing, modeling, photography, fashion designing, rapping and singing. I love the different types of Art, it give me a variety of ways to express my love for Art. Now as I said earlier I liked Art all of my childhood life. Well once I got into the 7th grade I fell in love with with Art. I discovered something very special and unique to me about my first name (Artavius). Can you guess it? Well if you look closely you'll see that the first three letters in my first name clearly spells "ART". Once I noticed that I knew right then that I was was put on this earth to do Art. 



Later on in life I then developed the love in wanting to help encourage people, as being a motivational speaker. Every since I found my purpose in life which was "To show my love and talent in Art worldwide and also inspire people along my journey through life." Now by this time I've just graduated from High School. I wanted to go to college but I didn't really know what exactly what I wanted to go for. I knew I was going to take up something in Art without a doubt but the question was... What type  of Art though? So after a year and three months of thinking on what exactly I wanted to go to school for.  



On the night of June 13th 2009 I ran across these two graphic designers (Who by the way are also from the LGBT community) by the names of Santae (Santae.com) and CookieStarr (K.JordanStudios). Their work was soo amazing to me that night that it automatically clicked in my head that I was going to go to school for Graphic Designing and I've been in school it'll be two years this coming fall and I graduate this coming Spring SOOO EXCITED! So yeah, that's how I got into graphic design and falling in love with Art.
     
 How do you feel about the LGBT Community? 

I ABSOLUTELY love the community! Now I will say we do have a few issues in the community (but think about it, what community don't have problems?) But yeah, we're getting a lot better which I'm soo proud of! Majority last year and all of this year so far the gays have been taking over! Who Run This Motha??? lol! We've been getting states to allow us to marry, by the way shout out to New York for being the newest state to allow us to marry there. You see people coming out all over the place. We're all over the TV in the news and all! Basketball and Football players, Entertainers are paying us $100,000 for using gay slur, so I mean we getting paid and taking over everything! So Hey! I'm Happy!! lol! 

But no, really I love my community because their apart of me. I love to pitch in and lend a helping hand whenever I possibly can. Now this is where my blogging and being a motivational speaker comes in. On my youtube channel (TaysWorldOnline) I bring my viewers into my life/ my world. I let them see what goes on in my world (to a certain extent. I don't tell all my business, but just enough lol!) I love to give my supporters (whom I call my Loves) a variety of things. Like I tell people I'm multi-talented (not trying to sound cocky or anything) but I love to make people laugh, educate, encourage,uplift and make them smile, show off my graphic work, speak about my testimonies and life topics, music, reviews and etc. 



All in all I just like to entertain my viewers when they visit Tays World in any and every way I possibly can. As far as me wanting to be a motivational speaker I shoot to go for gay teens/ teenagers in general because I can relate to them better than the older ones because Im closer to their ages and either experienced or witnessed what their going or been through. It makes my heart smile to see something I say make people smile and feel better about themselves :-) Now to tie this all together just recently I started putting encouraging words and expression into my graphics. Like I always tell my loves "ALWAYS BELIEVE in yourself, because I know I BELIEVE in you." 

Much love, Tay

CONTACT INFO:
Company Website: www.AVproductionz.net
Twitter: @TaysWorldOnline

Contact Us

JRMusicCorp@gmail.com

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites