Tuesday, July 26, 2011

WEDDING VIDEOS: CLASSIC WEDDING VIDEOS OF LGBT COUPLES



Since the news of matrimony and the planning of so many weddings have been on the rise, I thought it would be a good idea to list my most favorite wedding videos of [LGBT] couples from over the years. To me, these couples' weddings are elegant and classy. It made me extremely proud to be who I am. I only aspire to be in love like these couples and have this amazing day as so many have had! I wish all these couples the best of luck as well as the [LGBT] couples who have recently gotten married and those in the process. Love is a beautiful thing!!! The only advice I offer you all in a relationship, marriage, or single; if you have found or whenever you find that perfect person for you, "Love them as if your very LIFE depended on it!"
-Much Love JoyfulRebellionMusic (Lyfe)

WEDDING OF PORCHIA & BRIANNA 
MAY 14, 2011


WEDDING OF MIKEY & JAZ

WEDDING OF MICHAEL AND JAMIL COLE SMITH

WEDDING OF DR. & MR. MICHAEL & XAVIER HAGGOOD-BOYKIN

WEDDING OF PATIENCE & TAWANDA

WEDDING OF TOVAH & TONYA

WEDDING OF JOE & DEREK

WEDDING IN PALM SPRINGS 

WEDDING OF "YIN & YANG"

WEDDING OF ELLEN & PORTIA

Contact Us

JRMusicCorp@gmail.com

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites