Saturday, July 16, 2011

Toya Carter Offends Homosexual Fans: Oldie; Charge it to her head & not her heart!!!



Toya Carter Offends Gay Fans
Lil Wayne's ex-wife is in hot water after making what some are calling anti-gay comments this morning on Twitter.
Antonia “Toya” Carter wrote early Tuesday (April),
“It breaks my heart to see kids under 18 gay.”
She later went back however and deleted the tweet before apologizing for upsetting fans.
 This is an old Tweet! I personally love Toya! & and am a die hard fan of her show with her family! I definitely think that she is a great role model to young minority women everywhere and I DONT FEEL that she meant any of these comments in a negative way! TOYA I LOVE YOU BOO!!!

Contact Us

JRMusicCorp@gmail.com

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites